Please Note :
Aqara wall switch need connect the wire, can control any bulb through the wire;
while the wireless key cannot wired, only can control xiaomi smart bulb or light through ZigBee .
Without Neutral Wall Switch:
* Xiaomi Aqara wall switch ZiGBee version
* Single key and Double key control
* Wireless connection: ZigBee
* Can connect to Aqara smart device or other Zigbee device
* Input: single firewire 220V, 50Hz
* Load range: no more than 800W / each, minimum: 3W energy saving lamps / 5W LED lights / 16W fluorescent lamps
* Working humidity: 5 – 95pct
* Please download the “Mi Home” APP in Google Play or Apple Store
The Real Pictures:
Aqara no neutral Wall Switch
With neutral wall switch:
The with neutral switch, which can only be used with zero line.
Use conditions : has to work with zero line
Wireless connection: ZigBee
Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz ( 2400 – 2483.5MHz )
Power input: 10A max. 250V AC
Load output: 2500W max. total loading
Working temperature: 0 – 40 Deg.C
Working humidity: 5 – 95pct RH
Please download the “Mi Home” APP in Google Play or Store
* Cannot be wired, only can control Xiaomi smart bulb or light through ZigBee
* Portable, realize controlling everywhere
* Can be used as a key doorbell
* SOS emergency callwall switch
* Defending and withdrawing function
* Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz ( 2400 – 2483.5MHz )
* Wireless connection: ZiGBee
* Built-in CR2032 battery
* Please download the ”Mi Home” APP in Google Play or APP Store
Pairing with variety of intelligent accessories,give you more play options
1. What is the difference between a “With Neutral Wire Wall Switch” and a “No Neutral Wire Wall Switch”?
A: Both are smart wall switches with the same main functions. With Neutral Wire Wall Switch needs to reserve the Neutral Wire at the switch when it is renovated. If you need to replace the original traditional switch in your home, we recommend to buy a “No Neutral Wire Wall Switch”.
2. What kind of power lamps do the wall switches need to work properly?
A: The single-fire version of the wall switch can support 3W energy-saving lamps or 5W LED lamps or 16W fluorescent lamps. The maximum power is less than 800W.
There is no minimum power requirement for the zero-fire wall switch. The total power of all loads of the entire switch cannot exceed 2500W.
3. What is the size of the wall switch into the wall?
A: L58*W58*H29mm light switch
4.What’s the color name mean?
1.With Neutral means “This switch need to connect with the neutral wire“
2.No Neutral means ” The switch do not need to connect the neutral wire, it can work no matter if there have neutral wire in your home.
3.1key means ” The switch can only control 1 light”
4.2key means ” The switch can control 2 lights